Front End Engineer
About the company
Simple Systems is a software company. Our mission is to deliver simple solutions for complex problems.
About the job
As a front end engineer, your mission is to create meaningful web interfaces. You’ll work with project leaders and back end engineers to bring projects to life.
- Work with project leaders to gain understanding of their vision
- Bring that vision to the web
- Work with backend engineers to connect services to the UI
- Own the code you write
- Review code from other front end engineers
- Suggest improvements throughout codebase
- Be open to suggestions for your code
- Ownership mentality: Take responsibility for what you do.
- Clear communication: Software engineering is a team process. Be able to communicate with teammates.
- Constant learning: Keep up to date on technologies.
- Lazy programming: Think before you code.
- Testing: Unit tests are a must. Testing logic is important too.
- Documentation: Other engineers should be able to pick up your code without hassle.
- Currently we use Vue.js, but are more concerned with fundamentals than specific technology.
Email a resume and brief description about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.